Durr Orotol Plus - concentrate for disinfection of suction installations and amalgam separators
A very popular and efficient non-foaming concentrate for simultaneous disinfection, cleaning, deodorization and care of all suction installations and amalgam separators. The guarantee of quality is the German specialist manufacturer, Durr Dental.
- Bactericidal including Tb, fungicidal, limited virucidal and naked viruses: Adeno, Noro
- Dissolves, disinfects biofilm and prevents the formation of blood and protein deposits
- Long-term effect - bacteria do not acquire resistance to it
- Proven material compatibility - recommended by leading unit manufacturers
What applications is Durr Orotol Plus intended for?:
In dental offices.
Properly selected disinfecting and cleaning ingredients do not foam, thanks to which they ensure thorough care of all elements, do not damage them and are harmless to the natural environment
How to use Durr Orotol Plus?
Instructions for use:
- Use Orotol® plus in a 2% concentration. An example dose of 20 ml of Orotol® plus is measured with the measuring cup in the closure (the mark indicates a volume of 20 ml), then fill up to 1 liter with cold water and rinse with the OroCup care system.
- The duration of action is according to VAH 5 minutes, with tuberculosis bacteria 60 minutes (see table in DE).
- Depending on the intensity of use, it is recommended to clean and disinfect the suction apparatus with Orotol® plus once or twice a day before the lunch break and after all procedures. In the case of cleaning the equipment once a day, perform the activity in the evening, after the end of patient admission. If necessary, clean and disinfect the spittoon with Orotol® plus.
- For further guidance, see also the product information on the Internet.
- After surgical procedures, prepare a glass of cold water and rinse the apparatus with portions of water.
- Do not use any foaming agents on the suction apparatus and cuspidor.
- quaternary ammonium compounds
Files to download: